- Tokyo (Haneda)
- Osaka (Itami)
- Osaka (Itami)
- *Operated seasonally during August and year-end and New Year holidays.
JPY11,000Per Flight / Tax included
JAL Japan Explorer Pass Important
- *Fare is valid for Economy Class travel only. Class J and First Class may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
- *Depending on the availability, JAL Japan Explorer Pass fare may not display for some routes.
- *Tickets are issued in the currency of the country of sale, based on the current JPY exchange rate.
- *Above listed fares include Japan Consumption Tax (8%) of per sector.
- *Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights to/from Tokyo(Haneda/Narita), Osaka(Itami/Kansai), Sapporo(New Chitose), Nagoya(Chubu), Sendai, Naha and Kitakyushu Airports.
- *Reservation changes are not permitted after domestic ticket purchase. All tickets are non-refundable.
- *Seats are based on current seat availability and may not be available on all days or flights.
- *Fares and Rules are subject to change. Please read through and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions below before purchase.
JAL Japan Explorer Pass Terms & Conditions
- Residence must be outside Japan. Passenger must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan, or a Japanese passport holder with the right of permanent residence of a country other than Japan.
- International itinerary must be Round Trip, Circle Trip, or Open Jaw and must be to/via Japan from outside Japan. A Japan inbound ticket number or reservation code is required at the time of purchase.
- Passport information is required at the time of purchase.
Customers that do not meet these eligibility rules may be asked to purchase a new ticket when checking-in at the airport.
Child - Not applicable (same fare as adult applies)
Infant (under 2 years / without seat) Free
Ticket purchases can be made up to 72 hours before departure.
Ticket purchases must be completed at the time of making the reservation online.
Class J and First Class is not applicable however may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
(Class J: +1,000 JPY; First Class: +8,000 JPY)
Pre-assigned seating is not available for JAL Japan Explorer Pass fares.
Applicable to all JL, and NU domestic flights operated by JL, NU and J-Air.
Flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA), Ryukyu Air Commuter (RAC), Japan Air Commuter (JAC), Amakusa Airlines (AMX), or Jetstar Japan are not applicable.
Reservation change is not permitted after ticket purchase.
Abandon for unused flight coupon is permitted, but abandon flight coupon is not refundable.
Switching to other airlines is not permitted.
All tickets are non-refundable.
Two pieces of free check-in baggage, up to 23kg / 50lbs per item.
JMB MILEAGE ACCUMULATION RATE
Departure before or on January 31, 2021: 100% of sector mileage
Departure after or on February 1, 2021: as the rule below